Monday, December 07, 2009

don't judge a book by it's cover


Well these may not look like much.
A bit of a plain Jane looking cookie on the outside.
But it's what's on the inside that counts right?
Trust me- these babies are worth buying the cookbook for the recipe alone.
Chunky White chocolate Cranberry cookies.
yum.
Though- to be completely honest- mine for some reason are not even close to being as good as the author's version.
Maybe they used Ghirardelli White Chocolate instead of President's choice?
Either way they are still fantastic.
I was a lucky taster during the shooting of the book.
Two very talented sisters (and friends) wrote this fantastic cook book and I think it's a real winner.
I was drooling over all the delicious recipes last night, putting post-its on page after page.
Oh and the photography isn't too shabby either ;
If you are looking for a great holiday gift- this book won't disappoint.
oh and even Heather agrees- it's a Heather's pick.
She always seems to get it right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All of a sudden I feel the need to bake... Gonna have to get my butt into the gym more often at this rate! Talk soon, "Rachella"

Sarah said...

You had me at chunky white chocolate.... :)