Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a mouse in the house


Ahh another year of ballet has come to a close.
Lulu was fantastic in her recital and really seemed to be having so much fun up on stage.
I was so proud of her- as always.

But I have to say, I am happy that most of her fall/winter programs are all almost finished (except baseball & piano).
The weeks just seem to fly by chauffeuring her from one thing to another, and I am really ready for a reprieve from it all.
Bring on Summer Camp..
I haven't had two seconds to sit down and sort out my thoughts the past few months, never mind trying to come up with a clever post.
I honestly don't know how full time working mothers with more than one child cope.
Honestly.
Then again, I probably bring it all on myself being the perfectionist-o.c.d crazeoid that I am.
Note to self- R.E.L.A.X....
and like I said now that all the activities for Lulu are winding down, I might just get the chance.

No comments: