Sunday, March 28, 2010

gone daddy gone



Big daddy gets back today after being away for 3 out of the 4 weeks of March.
We survived.
Things really aren't that different when he's not here as far as looking after Lulu- but I must say, it will be nice to have him home.
I really have a whole new appreciation for all the single parents out there that's for sure.
Lulu could barely contain herself this morning she is so excited to see her daddy.
Welcome home big d.
and good timing as it's garbage day tomorrow- yay! ;

“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad”

3 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

I prefer my honey to be home too, but I sometimes find the daily routine is easier when it's just the girls and I. Easy meals, everything done my way, early bedtimes. BUT I miss having him around, it's lonely without him and I know the girls miss him always. BTW my fav boots ever and I wish my kids would wear them!

xobolaji said...

hello:

i have been reading your blog on and off for a few years now. it's definitely on my top 10 of "best written." i always find the subject material interesting and not the least bit "self-absorbed."

would love to follow you on twitter so i don't forget to check in. have u ever considered this?

best regards, xobolaji

Karen MEG said...

I totally get the daddy coming home part, but wow, 3 out of 4 weeks is a LOT. Hubs travels at least once a month (and I'm doing the same too now, ugh)...I do have a huge appreciation for single parets.

Hope you're doing well...