Friday, August 17, 2012

thinking inside of the box


One of the best things about summer is all of the fresh local fruit available.
I just love all the fuzzy Niagara peaches, juicy nectarines and sweet cherries.
But there's just something about fresh, crisp, cold watermelon.
I just can't get enough of it.
I know, you can pretty much get it all year long, but there's just something about eating it during the summer months.
The other day I came across this though and it really got me thinking.

When you really put your mind to something anything is possible...
Sometimes a watermelon isn't just a watermelon.
Or maybe it is?
Anyhow it is quite interesting what can happen when you get a bit creative and think a little outside of the box.
Or in this case, inside the box.

I Wonder if I have to go all the way to Japan to get some of those square watermelons though?

No comments: