Monday, March 13, 2006

shop until you want to drop



shop until you want to drop

so the weather is nice, and it reminds me that all I have in my closet is wool and lycra.
and last spring-post baby, I didn't really rush out to get myself gussied up with a new wardrobe. In fact I kind of purged my closet, got rid of most of my size 4/6 stuff, knowing full well that if I ever fit into them again, they will be long out of style.
so I figured new baby, new body, new life, fresh start.
I ended up with alot of empty hangers. but my motto was-simplify.
and now almost one year later I am no where near sz.4...sigh...
and I have no clothes. well barely any clothes that make me feel good.
when I do go shopping for clothes, I end up buying new stuff for sweet lou lou,
who is way more fun to shop for.
so I end up coming home empty handed with the exception of several shopping bags with baby gap written on them.
I did drag myself out to bloor yesterday, determined to get something...anything.
After wasting far too much time sweating, struggling and swearing in tiny change-rooms, I ended up with a single black cotton v neck sweater.
pathetic.
I won't even be able to wear it in 4-5 weeks because it will be too hot.
but all was not lost.
because I did find the cutest rain coat and hat for lou lou....

No comments: